Apply Today at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=9a8366f5-a16e-4d31-9a6b-584b65942873&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=64791&lang=en_US&source=CC4
North Shore Oil and Propane, a ThompsonGas Company, is seeking a Service/Field Operations Technician for our Silver Bay, MN branch location. The Service Technician is responsible for the safe delivery, repair and installation of propane and appliances all while delivering exceptional customer service.
- Drives a service truck with a crane and boom attached to deliver, install, and remove tanks of various sizes at customer locations.
- Complete field repairs of tank valves and seals; finds and repairs leaks at customer site.
- Installs and services customer and company equipment.
- Performs all daily functions in a safe manner.
- Maintains excellent customer relations by providing courteous, professional and timely service.
- Responsible for providing emergency response and system installation and testing.
- Available to work an “on call” schedule to cover any off hour customer emergencies.
- Position may require working evening hours and weekends as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous propane industry experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Must possess a valid CDL Class B with HazMat, Airbrakes and Tanker endorsements.
- Gas piping experience is highly preferred.
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather and driving conditions.
- Health – Sponsored health insurance that starts on date of hire, doctor and phone services, employer funding for HSA accounts and a wellness program!
- Time Off – Vacation time, additional sick time, and paid holidays!
- Future Investments – 401k planning with a company match!
- Wellness Program – Generous contests and prizes offered monthly, including Fitbit giveaways!
- Tuition Reimbursement – Continue your education and development and participate in our tax deductible program up to $5,250!
ThompsonGas provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ThompsonGas complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.