Job SummarySuperior Shores Resort located in Two Harbors, MN is currently seeking full-time and part-time maintenance technicians. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for general maintenance and repair of the physical buildings at the resort, including day-to-day system operations and maintenance routines, preventive maintenance, minor and major repairs and improvements, and support for other operating departments and guest activities. The Maintenance Technician is a proactive team player who is an effective trouble-shooter and problem-solver. The Maintenance Technician will come in contact with guests and will need to have positive guest interactions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains guest rooms, public spaces, pools, restaurant, conference center, and grounds in good repair by performing various tasks related to a variety of trades including carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, painting and drywall to ensure an attractive and well-maintained resort.
- Responds to maintenance and guest service calls in a prompt and timely manner.
- Completes work orders and second effort sheet assignments in a timely and efficient manner.
- Performs maintenance and preventive maintenance projects effectively and efficiently.
- Responds to all building related safety concerns.
- Understands and maintains compliance with company and department policies and procedures.
- Supports maintenance department programs and executes daily, weekly and monthly checklists.
- Completes daily timesheet documenting all activities throughout shift and submits to Maintenance Supervisor daily.
- Deals with guest related concerns; takes initiative and strives to exceed guest expectations.
- Promotes goodwill by being courteous, friendly and helpful to guests, managers and fellow employees.
compensation: $10-17 per hour depending on experience and skill setemployment type: full-time or part-time positions available
contact for interview: Kris Pederson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-834-5671