Propane Delivery Driver
Apply Today at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=9a8366f5-a16e-4d31-9a6b-584b65942873&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=64233&lang=en_US&source=CC4
North Shore Oil and Propane, a ThompsonGas Company, is currently seeking a Delivery Driver for our Silver Bay, MN branch location that can drive a propane delivery truck and ensure the safe delivery, repair, and installation of propane and appliances.
• Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads propane to and from specified destinations.
• Inspects vehicle and notifies manager of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance.
• Proactively identifies and reports safety concerns and violations at the branch or customer sites.
• During daily interaction with customers provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering any questions.
• Meets all DOT requirements.
• Keeps vehicle and equipment serviced and running well to minimize delays in delivery.
• Position may require working evening hours and weekends as needed.
• Available to work an “on call” schedule to cover any off hour customer emergencies.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must be able to lift up to 50-75 lbs.
• Must have a valid Class B CDL License at a minimum
• Must have a valid Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
• Willingness to work outdoors in all weather and driving conditions
• Health – Sponsored health insurance that starts on date of hire, doctor and phone services, employer funding for HSA accounts and a wellness program!
• Time Off – Vacation time, additional sick time, and paid holidays!
• Future Investments – 401k planning with a company match!
• Wellness Program – Generous contests and prizes offered monthly, including Fitbit giveaways!
• Tuition Reimbursement – Continue your education and development and participate in our tax deductible program up to $5,250!